As you are currently considering your future or applying for University Courses, then you need to be aware that there is now an option available for students to study for a Degree Level Course in Creative Media Production at KIng Edward VI.
The course contains 8 Units, with a heavy emphasis upon developing practical skills that can be used in a Media/Film working environment.
• Contextual Studies for Creative Media Production
• Research Techniques for Creative Media Production
• Practical Skills for Moving Image Production
• Film Studies
• Development and Techniques of Film and Video Editing
• Promotional Video Production
• Music Video Production• Camera & Lighting Techniques for Moving Image Production
The course can either be taken as the 1st year of a Degree course, then completed at University for 2nd and 3rd year, or a stand alone HNC qualification.
For further details visit http://hncfilmtv.blogspot.com/ regarding course content. Or ask any member of the Film/Media/Photography staff for further information.
See Student Work: Here